General Exam Quick Facts:
- The fee to write the exam is $175 + HST. The exam fee is applicable to every attempt.
- The duration of the exam is a maximum of three hours.
- Candidates are responsible for scheduling the date and location of the exam after receiving notification from the College that they are eligible to take the exam.
- Candidates may attempt the exam a maximum of two times before remediation is required.
1. Candidates must submit the following to become eligible to take the Jurisprudence Exam:
- Completed application for licensure form
- Proof of identity
- Completed exam confidentiality agreement
- Licence Application fee
- CVO Jurisprudence Exam fee
2. Receive email confirming eligibility to schedule and take Jurisprudence Exam.
3. Review Jurisprudence Exam materials.
4. Schedule the Jurisprudence Examination.
5. Take the Jurisprudence Examination.
The College is committed to assuring that all persons interacting with the College can obtain, use and benefit fairly and equitably from its programs and resources. It is recognized that persons with disabilities may require accommodation to obtain this objective. The organization will provide and strive to exceed the required accommodation experience when evident or requested. For more information about making an accommodation request, see the Jurisprudence Examination Candidate Resource Guide.
Jurisprudence Examination Candidate Resource Guide